The DISCOVER MARRUECOS 4X4 website stores and records your own and third party information (cookies) on your computer.
We register cookies automatically, such as the user's IP address. All computers connected to the Internet are assigned to a unique number called IP address (Internet Protocol, Internet Protocol). Since these numbers are usually assigned to blocks according to the country, an IP address could be used to identify the country from which a computer is connected to the Internet. This information is obtained with the "Cookies".
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file with a string of characters that is sent to the user's computer each time he visits a website. When you revisit the same site, the cookie allows the website to recognize your browser. Cookies allow you to store user preferences and other information. The browser settings can be modified to reject all cookies or to indicate when they should be sent. However, it may be that some of the functions or services of the website do not work properly without cookies.
These cookies are used to collect anonymous data used to manage, improve websites and collect an analysis of user behavior in the visit to the website.
We inform that our website is registered in Google Webmaster Tools and in Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc., and therefore the information generated about the use of the website will be directly transmitted and archived by Google in the servers of the United States and only DISCOVER MOROCCO 4X4 will be able to access them.
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and use a set of cookies called "__ utma" and "__utmz" strong> to collect information anonymously and report trends of websites without identify individual users.
Other cookies used by Google Analytics are:
_ga - strong> Duration of 2 years in the user's browser. It is used to distinguish users.
_gid - strong> Duration of 24 hours. It is used to distinguish users.
_gat - _gat_gtag_UA_ (property-id) - strong> Duration of 1 minute. It is used to limit the percentage of requests.
Own and Third Party Cookies
The DISCOVER MARRUECOS 4X4 website stores and records OWN COOKIES:
- PHPSESSID: strong> Source: PHP Type: own, technical and session cookie. This cookie is stored and is only valid for the duration of the active session on the website. It does not permanently record any information on the hard drive of your computer, tablet or mobile device. It is also used to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought. Function: This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for sending the forms of this website.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES are also stored and registered when accessing the Facebook icon located at the foot of the DISCOVER MOROCCO 4X4 site:
- reg_ext_ref, reg_fb_ref and reg_fb_gate: strong> Third-party cookies owned by Facebook, whose purpose is to protect you, protect other users and protect Facebook and make Facebook easier or faster to use, etc. The duration of this cookie on the user's device is until the end of its session. More information about the operation of these Cookies in: https://es-es.facebook.com / about / privacy / cookies
Our website can be used even if cookies are disabled in the browser.
Deleting Cookies in browsers
To avoid that cookies are stored on your computer or device, you should consult the instructions of your Internet browser, but keep in mind that in some cases, blocking cookies may prevent access to certain websites or some of their functions, depending on of the Internet options chosen.
You can also erase cookies easily, through the browser you are using, although when you delete them, other information such as user preferences will be deleted.
Below we detail how to eliminate these cookies:
- Internet Explorer strong>, go to the Tools menu and select Internet Options, and then to the Privacy tab, in the General tab you can delete the cookies and the history with the visited pages. Internet Explorer 8 includes the In Private browsing mode that prevents the browser from storing cookies, temporary Internet files, history and other data.
- Mozilla Firefox strong>, in the Tools menu we select Options, and finally, Privacy from where the user can decide which cookies he accepts, from whom and until when he wants to store them on his computer. Also, if you press the button delete cookies individually, you access another menu that allows you to delete these files from the computer. Firefox 3.5 also includes the possibility of private browsing from the tools menu.
- Google Chrome strong>, go to the Tools menu, then to Options, and click on the Advanced tab and go to the Security section, from Cookies settings, click on the Show cookies button and delete all cookies from the list, by clicking on the Remove All button. You can also delete all the cookies that you have created in a certain period with the option Delete navigation data from the Tools menu.
- Opera (Windows) strong>, select the Tools menu, go to delete personal information, then click on Detailed options again, select Delete all traces, uncheck the box for the other Private data options that you do not want to delete and click on Remove.
- Safari (Windows) strong>, select the Edit menu, then go to Preferences, then Security, show cookies, click Delete all and accept to close the list of cookies.
Alternatively, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains complete information on how to do it in a wide variety of browsers. You will find details on how to delete cookies from your computer (including those about this visit to the DISCOVER MOROCCO 4X4 website) as well as more general information about cookies. To do this in the browser of your mobile device you will need to consult the manual of it.
• Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from that place you must make your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this link https://www.google.es/intl/es-ES/policies/technologies/cookies/
• For any questions or queries about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to contact DISCOVER MARRUECOS 4X4.